1. The Online Store Ziemianka.com.pl performs retail sales via the Internet in accordance with these Rules.
2. The owner of the Store is BPR-PLASTECH Sp. z o. o. NIP 9662114813 REGON 368194329. The Store is located at the address: ul. Sybiraków, No. 8, office 38, 15-204 Bialystok, Poland, tel. +48796014471, e-mail address: email@example.com website: www.ziemianka.com.pl
3. The Rules are an integral part of the sale and purchase contract concluded with the Customer.
4. The condition for concluding a purchase and sale contract is that the Customer accepts the Rules.
5. The prices shown at the Store are gross prices (including VAT).
6. The products presented at the Store are new and have no physical or legal defects.
7. Orders can be placed via the form available on the Store's website.
8. The condition of the contract is that the Customer provides data that allows checking the Customer and the recipient of the products. The Store confirms acceptance of the order by e-mail. The store has the right to refuse to accept the order, restrict the payment method or require prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts about the truthfulness and reliability of the provided data or the payment method.
9. The Parties undertake to comply with the information placed on the Store's website next to the purchased product at the time of placing the order, namely: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the package, date and method of delivery.
10. Information on the Store's website is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. When placing an order, the Buyer makes an offer to purchase a specific product.
The purchase and sale contract is considered concluded when the Order is confirmed by the Customer by clicking the Confirm Order button or the Confirm and Pay button.
11. We issue a fiscal receipt for the purchased product. We issue an invoice only upon the request of the customer via e-mail or by phone during placing an order.
12. The Buyer can choose one of the following methods of payment:
a) cash on delivery - then payment is made in cash upon receipt of the product,
b) traditional translation
c) payment by instant transfer,
d) payment by Visa / Mastercard. The operator of the payment system is the ING Bank Slaski S. A.
e) payment via the BLIK system
f) personal charge - at the company's premises.
13. The delivery cost is not included in the product cost.
14. The condition for the product release is payment for the product.
15. The Buyer canrecieve the products ordered at the company's premises at the address: Zaluki 100, 16-040 Grodek, voiv. Podlaskie Voivodeship, 20 km from Bialystok.
16. In case of payment other than cash on delivery, the delivery date is extended for the period between order placement and the date when the payment is received to the Store's Bank account.
17. The basis for accepting a complaint is the provision by the Customer of a document confirming the purchase of the product (fiscal receipt or invoice).
18. If the products do not comply with the terms of the contract, the Buyer shall return the defective products to the Store with a description of the discrepancy within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products.
19. The Store shall respond to the customer's complaint within 14 business days after the return of the product, along with a description of the discrepancy. If an expert or a representative of the product manufacturer is required to check the discrepancy, the deadline for the Store respond is extended until the Store receives such an opinion.
20. When the implementation of a valid complaint involves sending a new product to the Buyer or correcting a discrepancy, the delivery costs are borne by the Store.
21. According to the Law on Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage Caused by Dangerous Products of March 2, 2000, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
22. The right to withdraw from the contract comes into force if the Buyer submits an application for withdrawal from the contract to the Store within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product.
23. The Buyer returns the product to the Store within 14 days from the date of submitting the application for withdrawal from the contract. The return product shall be intact, in its original packaging, and it shall not show any signs of use. Delivery costs are borne by the customer.
24. Within 3 business days from the parcel receipt, the Store checks the condition of the product delivered.
25. Within 7 days after checking the product, the Store returns the amount paid to the Buyer, minus the contract costs. The customer shall specify the number of the Bank account to which the refund is sent.
26. If the Customer violates the conditions specified in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the application for withdrawal from the contract is not valid, the products are not refundable, and the Store does not refund the amount paid to the Customer.
27. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of their personal data solely for the purpose of executing the order.
28. The Customer has the right to check their data and correct them, as well as to request their deletion.
29. Using any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and product descriptions) without the Store's written consent is forbidden.
30. The Rules come into force from the date of publication on the Store's website.
31. The Store retains the right to make changes to the Rules that come into force on the day they are published on the Store's website. Contracts entered into prior to changes to the Rules are governed by the version of the Rules in effect on the date the Customer placed the Order.
EKOPROM Michael Gavrilyshin
20 km from Bialystok
Martin Hansl, Baumeister
BPR-PLASTECH Sp. z o. o.
Bialystok District Court, XII. Economic Department of the National Court Register
Share capital: 5 000,00 PLN
Company address: ul.Sybiraków, No. 8, office 38, 15-204 Bialystok, Poland
Correspondence address: ul.Bruzdowa 125 A / 12, 02-991 Warsaw, Poland